Who benefits from ITIL® training?
- Anyone seeking a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework
- Anyone looking to stand out to employers and recruiters
- Anyone seeking professional development, recognition, or promotion
- Anyone who wishes to stay competitive in the rapidly changing technology industry
Microtrain offers a 3-day course to prepare for the ITIL® Foundation certification exam. The Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management demonstrates an understanding of the key terms and concepts for the ten core IT Service Management disciplines. This course outlines the processes of Service Support and Service Delivery, plus the Service Desk function and Security Management within the context of a business-focused IT Service Management approach.
- Master the definition, concept, and terminology of service management
- Understand the ITIL® service lifecycle, including process integration, scope and business value for each phase
- Understand how the service management processes contribute to the ITIL® service lifecycle
- Explain the role, objectives and organizational structures of the service desk function, and state the role and objectives of the three other functions
- Understand how service automation assists with expediting service management processes
WIOA Approved Training Course
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. Used under license of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.