Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITIL 4® Foundation
The ITIL 4 Foundation is an entry-level qualification that is beneficial to anyone looking to expand their technical knowledge, especially those looking to offer IT service management skills. Individuals in IT management positions with ITIL 4 Foundation certifications earn salaries ranging from $60K-$120K according to PayScale.com. IT training is in high demand, and ITIL® pairs well with many other MicroTrain programs.
MicroTrain offers ITIL certified instructors, in-classroom training, and supplemental materials in the form of online videos and practice tests for post-class and pre-exam review. The exam is offered on the last day of class at an additional cost and is covered by our Exam Pass Guarantee.
Who benefits from ITIL® training?
- Anyone seeking a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework
- Anyone looking to stand out to employers and recruiters
- Anyone seeking professional development, recognition, or promotion
- Anyone who wishes to stay competitive in the rapidly changing technology industry
About this Course
Microtrain offers a 3-day course to prepare for the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification exam. The ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management demonstrates an understanding of the key concepts, guiding principles and four dimensions of IT Service Management, within an IT Service Value System (SVS). This course outline follows the ITIL® Foundation: ITIL® 4 Edition.
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management.
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Introduction and recap of ITIL® 4 concepts based on pre-course reading
- Service Management: Key Concepts
- The Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL® Service Value System
- Continual Improvement
- The ITIL® Practices
- The cost of the exam is included in the price of the course.
|Number of Questions||40|
|Passing Score||26 out of 40, 65%|
|Types of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Length of Test||60 minutes|
|Exam Results||Provided immediately|
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.