SAP Crystal Reports 2013 Level 1
This 2-day interactive workshop was designed for new users of Crystal Reports 2013. The course incorporates hands-on exercises to provide an overview of the software features, report design and the creation of presentation quality reports.
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and organize a report
- Create a new report
- Save a preview a report
- Navigate through the report
- Format and edit report objects
- Use a report style for formatting
- Add text objects to reports
- Add lines, boxes, and graphic images to reports
- Select specific data from a database
- Group, sort and summarize reports
- Create reports that pull data from multiple tables
- Use the Formula Editor to perform number calculations
- Create formulas that manipulate dates
- Modify string fields using powerful text functions
- Conditionally format numbers with the Highlighting Expert
- Format sections on the report
- Use formulas to conditionally format any type of field
- Create summary reports for efficient analysis of data
- Add charts and customize how they look
- Distribute reports throughout your organization with Crystal’s export feature
- Create geographical maps for charting
- Set up an ODBC connection to your database
After this course, students will be prepared to move on to Crystal Reports 2013 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Creating a Report
- Formatting Features
- Database Filters
- Report Grouping
- Multiple Table Joins
- Creating Formulas
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating a Summary Report
- Exporting Reports
- Report Wizards
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success! Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!
Raves & Praise
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.