SAP Crystal Reports 2013 Level 1
This 2-day interactive workshop was designed for new users of Crystal Reports 2013. The course incorporates hands-on exercises to provide an overview of the software features, report design and the creation of presentation quality reports.
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and organize a report
- Create a new report
- Save a preview a report
- Navigate through the report
- Format and edit report objects
- Use a report style for formatting
- Add text objects to reports
- Add lines, boxes, and graphic images to reports
- Select specific data from a database
- Group, sort and summarize reports
- Create reports that pull data from multiple tables
- Use the Formula Editor to perform number calculations
- Create formulas that manipulate dates
- Modify string fields using powerful text functions
- Conditionally format numbers with the Highlighting Expert
- Format sections on the report
- Use formulas to conditionally format any type of field
- Create summary reports for efficient analysis of data
- Add charts and customize how they look
- Distribute reports throughout your organization with Crystal’s export feature
- Create geographical maps for charting
- Set up an ODBC connection to your database
After this course, students will be prepared to move on to Crystal Reports 2013 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Creating a Report
- Formatting Features
- Database Filters
- Report Grouping
- Multiple Table Joins
- Creating Formulas
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating a Summary Report
- Exporting Reports
- Report Wizards
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.