SAP Crystal Reports 2013 Level 1
This 2-day interactive workshop was designed for new users of Crystal Reports 2013. The course incorporates hands-on exercises to provide an overview of the software features, report design and the creation of presentation quality reports.
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and organize a report
- Create a new report
- Save a preview a report
- Navigate through the report
- Format and edit report objects
- Use a report style for formatting
- Add text objects to reports
- Add lines, boxes, and graphic images to reports
- Select specific data from a database
- Group, sort and summarize reports
- Create reports that pull data from multiple tables
- Use the Formula Editor to perform number calculations
- Create formulas that manipulate dates
- Modify string fields using powerful text functions
- Conditionally format numbers with the Highlighting Expert
- Format sections on the report
- Use formulas to conditionally format any type of field
- Create summary reports for efficient analysis of data
- Add charts and customize how they look
- Distribute reports throughout your organization with Crystal’s export feature
- Create geographical maps for charting
- Set up an ODBC connection to your database
After this course, students will be prepared to move on to Crystal Reports 2013 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Creating a Report
- Formatting Features
- Database Filters
- Report Grouping
- Multiple Table Joins
- Creating Formulas
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating a Summary Report
- Exporting Reports
- Report Wizards
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.