Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 Level 2
This two-day workshop expands on the topics covered in Crystal Reports 2013 Level 1, moving on to more complex features of the program. This course provides hands-on practice to teach students techniques for advanced report writing, professional design, sub-reporting and advanced formulas.
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Review Designer 1 with the Refresher Exercise
- Use multiple sections in reports for advanced formatting techniques
- Underlay graphics and charts to print beside data
- Calculate running totals in reports
- Develop parameter fields to prompt users for information
- Limit user entry into parameter fields
- Understand Crystal Reports data handling and Evaluation Time function
- Comfortably make use of variables in formulas
- Work with arrays and control structures in formulas for more flexible decision-making
- Use additional reports within a main report as subreports
- Create linked subreports to tie data from another report to the current report
- Format subreports to display on demand only
- Customize groups in the report with formulas and custom names and create hierarchical groups
- Perform group selection based on summary field values
- Create and format Cross-Tab reports and create charts from Cross-Tabs
- Work with Report Alerts
- Create and use Report Templates
- Solve table linking problems with advanced linking techniques
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Refresher Exercise
- Power Formatting with Multiple Sections
- Using the Running Totals Feature
- Prompting with Parameters
- Using Advanced Formula Features
- Using Sub reporting as a Workaround Solution
- Creating Powerful Groups
- Working with Cross-Tab Reports
- Report Alerts
WIOA Approved Training Course
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.