SAP Crystal Reports 2013 Level 2
This two-day workshop expands on the topics covered in Crystal Reports 2013 Level 1, moving on to more complex features of the program. This course provides hands-on practice to teach students techniques for advanced report writing, professional design, sub-reporting and advanced formulas.
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Review Designer 1 with the Refresher Exercise
- Use multiple sections in reports for advanced formatting techniques
- Underlay graphics and charts to print beside data
- Calculate running totals in reports
- Develop parameter fields to prompt users for information
- Limit user entry into parameter fields
- Understand Crystal Reports data handling and Evaluation Time function
- Comfortably make use of variables in formulas
- Work with arrays and control structures in formulas for more flexible decision-making
- Use additional reports within a main report as subreports
- Create linked subreports to tie data from another report to the current report
- Format subreports to display on demand only
- Customize groups in the report with formulas and custom names and create hierarchical groups
- Perform group selection based on summary field values
- Create and format Cross-Tab reports and create charts from Cross-Tabs
- Work with Report Alerts
- Create and use Report Templates
- Solve table linking problems with advanced linking techniques
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Refresher Exercise
- Power Formatting with Multiple Sections
- Using the Running Totals Feature
- Prompting with Parameters
- Using Advanced Formula Features
- Using Sub reporting as a Workaround Solution
- Creating Powerful Groups
- Working with Cross-Tab Reports
- Report Alerts
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success! Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!
Raves & Praise
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.