SAP Crystal Reports 2013 Level 2
This two-day workshop expands on the topics covered in Crystal Reports 2013 Level 1, moving on to more complex features of the program. This course provides hands-on practice to teach students techniques for advanced report writing, professional design, sub-reporting and advanced formulas.
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Review Designer 1 with the Refresher Exercise
- Use multiple sections in reports for advanced formatting techniques
- Underlay graphics and charts to print beside data
- Calculate running totals in reports
- Develop parameter fields to prompt users for information
- Limit user entry into parameter fields
- Understand Crystal Reports data handling and Evaluation Time function
- Comfortably make use of variables in formulas
- Work with arrays and control structures in formulas for more flexible decision-making
- Use additional reports within a main report as subreports
- Create linked subreports to tie data from another report to the current report
- Format subreports to display on demand only
- Customize groups in the report with formulas and custom names and create hierarchical groups
- Perform group selection based on summary field values
- Create and format Cross-Tab reports and create charts from Cross-Tabs
- Work with Report Alerts
- Create and use Report Templates
- Solve table linking problems with advanced linking techniques
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Refresher Exercise
- Power Formatting with Multiple Sections
- Using the Running Totals Feature
- Prompting with Parameters
- Using Advanced Formula Features
- Using Sub reporting as a Workaround Solution
- Creating Powerful Groups
- Working with Cross-Tab Reports
- Report Alerts
WIOA Approved Training Course
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Recently Employed at Comcast
It means a lot to have a relationship with my Career Service Manger, and Elliott Esparza has been great to work with. We went over my resume, completed mock interviews, he kept me informed about positions that fit my skill set, gave me motivational advice...what else can I say, he has been great! I wouldn't have been able to get this job without his help! Working with Elliot definitely helped to open up more job opportunities and also gave me a fresh perspective on how I can improve my interviewing skills while I still was looking for work. If you want the best technical training, MicroTrain is definitely the school to attend. They have so much to offer their students: career services, resume workshops, hiring events, knowledgeable instructors, mock interviewing - their critical path tool is also an excellent resource. MicroTrain staff, instructors, and career services definitely go out of their way to ensure the success of their students.
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.