MCSA: Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Solutions Administrator (MCSA) Windows Server certification validates the ability to manage and troubleshoot network environments based on the Windows Server 2012 operating system. It verifies skills applicable to a variety of job roles that earn salaries ranging from $60K-$130K according to PayScale.com.
Who benefits from MCSA certification?
- Anyone looking to reduce IT cost and deliver more business value
- Anyone in the IT industry looking to advance to roles such as Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, Information Systems Administrator, Network Operations Analyst, Network Technician, or Technical Support Specialist
- Anyone in the IT industry looking to stay competitive and advance their skills by gaining Microsoft certifications
About this Course
To earn the MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification, you must pass three exams (in any order)
- Exam 70-410: Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
After completing these 3 exams and achieving MCSA certification, individuals are prepared to pursue Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification. Ask your Career Service Manager about this option.
WIOA Approved Training Program
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.