Chicago area career training
MCSA: 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
This class is for IT Professionals who have Windows Server operating system knowledge and experience and want to gain the skills and knowledge to administer the Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server role
- Optimizing File Services
- Increasing File System Security
- Implementing Update Management
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
|Number of Questions||40-60|
|700 (out of 1000)|
|Types of Questions||
|Length of Test||120 minutes|
|Exam Results||Provided within minutes of taking exam|
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!