Amazon AWS - Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
The AWS SysOps training course is specially designed to clear AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam in a single attempt. This is a comprehensive course comprising in-depth knowledge on AWS cloud services, CloudWatch, Elastic Block Storage, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Glacier, EC2, Amazon S3, Route53, S3, and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). You will work on various essentials of AWS cloud platform and create applications that are scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant.
About this Course
The AWS SysOps certification training is curated by industry experts to assist system engineers and IT administrators to get expertise in deploying, operating, and managing fault-tolerant systems on the AWS cloud platform. This course is aligned with clearing the AWS SysOps Associate Exam in a single attempt.
- Efficiently designing, deploying, operating, and managing fault-tolerant systems on AWS cloud platform
- Creating network and system deployments on AWS cloud which are automatable and repeatable
- Migrating the prevailing application to AWS
- Data security and data integrity on AWS
- Evaluating the costs of AWS usage and the mechanisms of operational cost control
- AWS tools, common techniques, and features that are related to deployment and configuration
- Basic knowledge of virtualization technology
- Understanding of Linux and Windows: Shell scripting in Linux and PowerShell in Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP and TCP/IP
- Proficiency in software development and administration
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.