Amazon AWS - Certified Cloud Practitioner
This fundamental-level, one-day, instructor-led classroom course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to enable you to build your cloud skills and grow your professional credibility. It includes hands-on lab exercises reinforcing some of the core concepts of the course’s lecture. This course also helps you prepare you for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
About this Course
- Sales professionals
- Marketing (digital and print)
- Business analysts
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Project managers
- Agile professionals
- IT-related professionals
Course topics covered
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Getting Started in the Cloud
- Building in the Cloud
- Pricing Models and Cloud Application Support
General IT technical knowledge and general IT business knowledge. You will be asked to create a personal Amazon Cloud account that will require your credit card information. You will be using the Amazon cloud trail software during this class. It is recomended that you also have two monitors for this class.
AWS Exam: CLF-C01 - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.