Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2
This course expands on the topics covered in Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1, introducing more complex functions such as navigational controls, media elements, and forms.
Who benefits from Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2?
- Anyone who wishes to efficiently create interactive web pages and websites
- Any web designers, web developers, and graphic artists looking to expand their Dreamweaver® knowledge and skills
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA) or the Adobe® Certified Expert (ACE) Exams
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create websites that are compatible with various display devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and smartphones
- Maintain and administer your website with Dreamweaver®’s site and page management tools
- Create fluid Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) layouts
- Implement mobile integration techniques
- Share files over a server to work in a collaborative manner
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Identifying Website Requirements
- Creating Layouts
- Formatting Web Pages
- Creating Forms
- Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver®
- Using Mobile Integration Techniques
- Previewing and Testing a Website
- Managing Website Files
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.