Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at email@example.com.
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2
This course expands on the topics covered in Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1, introducing more complex functions such as navigational controls, media elements, and forms.
Who benefits from Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2?
- Anyone who wishes to efficiently create interactive web pages and websites
- Any web designers, web developers, and graphic artists looking to expand their Dreamweaver® knowledge and skills
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA) or the Adobe® Certified Expert (ACE) Exams
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create websites that are compatible with various display devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and smartphones
- Maintain and administer your website with Dreamweaver®’s site and page management tools
- Create fluid Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) layouts
- Implement mobile integration techniques
- Share files over a server to work in a collaborative manner
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Identifying Website Requirements
- Creating Layouts
- Formatting Web Pages
- Creating Forms
- Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver®
- Using Mobile Integration Techniques
- Previewing and Testing a Website
- Managing Website Files
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.