Chicago area career training
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1
Who benefits from Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1?
- Anyone who is or wishes to be responsible for creating and maintaining a website
- Anyone web designers, web developers, and graphic designers who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA) or the Adobe® Certified Expert (ACE) Exams
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the capabilities of Dreamweaver® CS6, the elements of design, and the technologies used in website production
- Describe the work and project planning required to create a website
- Create web pages and content elements for those pages
- Use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to style page content
- Insert images and manage the image properties
- Create tables and import external content for the pages
- Create reusable web assets and page templates for other web pages
- Generate four types of links used in websites
- Conduct tests on the website and upload single pages, groups of pages, or entire websites to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or your web server
After this course, students will be prepared to move on the Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Getting Started with Dreamweaver®
- Creating a Website
- Creating Web Pages
- Using CSS
- Inserting Images
- Inserting Tables and Importing Content
- Creating Reusable Site Assets
- Linking Web Pages
- Sending the Website to the Web Server
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!