Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1
Who benefits from Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1?
- Anyone who is or wishes to be responsible for creating and maintaining a website
- Anyone web designers, web developers, and graphic designers who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA) or the Adobe® Certified Expert (ACE) Exams
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the capabilities of Dreamweaver® CS6, the elements of design, and the technologies used in website production
- Describe the work and project planning required to create a website
- Create web pages and content elements for those pages
- Use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to style page content
- Insert images and manage the image properties
- Create tables and import external content for the pages
- Create reusable web assets and page templates for other web pages
- Generate four types of links used in websites
- Conduct tests on the website and upload single pages, groups of pages, or entire websites to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or your web server
After this course, students will be prepared to move on the Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Getting Started with Dreamweaver®
- Creating a Website
- Creating Web Pages
- Using CSS
- Inserting Images
- Inserting Tables and Importing Content
- Creating Reusable Site Assets
- Linking Web Pages
- Sending the Website to the Web Server
Benefit of Career Services
The biggest benefit of my time at Microtrain during this time was meeting Dawn Mondo. I attended a job fair held at the Lombard location but not a lot came of it. I accepted a position with from an outside company as a contractor, only to have the offer fall apart. I contacted Dawn and explained that the new position I had fallen through and that I had exhausted my unemployment benefits. Dawn stepped up and started calling her contacts and almost immediately found a new contractor. I was offered a position which resulted in the job where I’m working. This was a huge benefit. I cannot describe the help that career service has been to me. I had cast myself into an academic mold by staying at my former employer for far too long a period. I believe that when the contract position that I am working at ends I will be viewed in a new light. I have taken a number of classes through Microtrain and I like their hands-on approach. The feature of the employment services just adds to the benefit. If someone asks me to recommend a training center, Microtrain is always at the top of my list.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Recently Employed at Comcast
It means a lot to have a relationship with my Career Service Manger, and Elliott Esparza has been great to work with. We went over my resume, completed mock interviews, he kept me informed about positions that fit my skill set, gave me motivational advice...what else can I say, he has been great! I wouldn't have been able to get this job without his help! Working with Elliot definitely helped to open up more job opportunities and also gave me a fresh perspective on how I can improve my interviewing skills while I still was looking for work. If you want the best technical training, MicroTrain is definitely the school to attend. They have so much to offer their students: career services, resume workshops, hiring events, knowledgeable instructors, mock interviewing - their critical path tool is also an excellent resource. MicroTrain staff, instructors, and career services definitely go out of their way to ensure the success of their students.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.