Chicago area career training
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2
This course expands on the topics covered in Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1, introducing more complex functions such as navigational controls, media elements, and forms.
Who benefits from Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2?
- Anyone who wishes to efficiently create interactive web pages and websites
- Any web designers, web developers, and graphic artists looking to expand their Dreamweaver® knowledge and skills
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA) or the Adobe® Certified Expert (ACE) Exams
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create websites that are compatible with various display devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and smartphones
- Maintain and administer your website with Dreamweaver®’s site and page management tools
- Create fluid Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) layouts
- Implement mobile integration techniques
- Share files over a server to work in a collaborative manner
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Identifying Website Requirements
- Creating Layouts
- Formatting Web Pages
- Creating Forms
- Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver®
- Using Mobile Integration Techniques
- Previewing and Testing a Website
- Managing Website Files
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!