Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1
Who benefits from Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1?
- Anyone who is or wishes to be responsible for creating and maintaining a website
- Anyone web designers, web developers, and graphic designers who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA) or the Adobe® Certified Expert (ACE) Exams
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the capabilities of Dreamweaver® CS6, the elements of design, and the technologies used in website production
- Describe the work and project planning required to create a website
- Create web pages and content elements for those pages
- Use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to style page content
- Insert images and manage the image properties
- Create tables and import external content for the pages
- Create reusable web assets and page templates for other web pages
- Generate four types of links used in websites
- Conduct tests on the website and upload single pages, groups of pages, or entire websites to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or your web server
After this course, students will be prepared to move on the Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Getting Started with Dreamweaver®
- Creating a Website
- Creating Web Pages
- Using CSS
- Inserting Images
- Inserting Tables and Importing Content
- Creating Reusable Site Assets
- Linking Web Pages
- Sending the Website to the Web Server
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.