Chicago area career training
Network+ certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral credential that validates the knowledge of networking professionals. This certification validates the ability to configure a broad range of vendor- and product-neutral networking technologies—skills that are in high demand in today’s technology-dependent industries. Individuals with Network+ certification earn salaries ranging from $50K-$75K according to PayScale.com.
Microtrain offers certified instructors, in-classroom instruction, supplemental training materials and the MicroTrain Exam Pass Guarantee.
Who benefits from Network+ certification?
- Anyone who has 9 months experience in network support and administration and is looking to get certified
- Anyone in the IT industry looking to move up to positions such as Network Administrator, Network Technician, Network Installer, Help Desk Technician, or IT Cable Installer
- Anyone looking to use this vendor-neutral certification to pursue vendor-specific IT certifications such as Cisco's CCNA or CCNP
About This Course
This course provides students with a foundation of networking concepts, terminology, and skills to prepare for the Network+ exam N10-006. The exam tests students on networking concepts and situations they would likely encounter while working on a variety of networks.
Knowledge of Networking Technology
- Network Basics
- Physical Layer
- Data Link Layer
- Network Layer
- Transport Layer
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- TCP/IP Suite: Utilities
- Remote Connectivity
Knowledge of Networking Practices
- Implementing the Installation of a Network
- Maintaining and Supporting a Network
- Troubleshooting a Network
WIOA Approved Training Program
Exam: CompTIA Network+
The Logistics of Your Exam
- The cost of the exam is an additional $285
Locate a Pearson Vue testing center near you
Create a Pearson Vue Testing Account and Schedule Your Exam
Review CompTIA Certification Exam Policies prior to taking your exam
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90|
|Passing Score||720 (out of 900)|
|Types of Questions||
|Length of Test||90 minutes|
|Exam Results||Provided immediately|
200 W Adams Suite 410 Chicago, IL 60606
|10/16/2017 - 10/20/2017 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|10/09/2017 - 10/13/2017 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
|10/24/2017 - 11/28/2017 06:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!