Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exams Delivery Information
We realize that current events related to COVID-19 have affected exam-testing schedules. Here at MicroTrain, we remain committed to assisting you in earning your certification in various ways. Please see below for important exams delivery information pertaining to COVID-19 (Please note that most testing is hosted by a third party vendor, not MicroTrain, and is subject to change. We will do our best to update this information as it becomes available to us).
MicroTrain’s offices (Lombard, Chicago, and Deerfield) are temporarily closed to the public. However, we are working remotely to assist you. If you need assistance, please log in to your student account, https://theprofessional.me and “make a request” to your Client Services Manager.
Exams you can take online at Home:
- PMP/CAPM Exam (schedule the exam through Pearson Vue, online proctoring is now available)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam (schedule the exam through MicroTrain)
- Certified ScrumMaster/ Product Owner Exams (schedule the exam through Scrum Alliance)
- Business Analysis ECBA CCBA, CBAP Exams (schedule the exam through IIBA)
- CompTIA Exams A+, Network+, and Security+ (schedule the exam through Pearson Vue. Starting April 15, visit this website to access exam registration: https://www.comptia.org/testing/online-testing-interest-form/submit/ for assistance please call 630-678-8300)
- ITIL Exams (ITIL v3, ITIL v4) (schedule the exam through MicroTrain)
- Microsoft Server exams 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 (schedule the exam through Pearson Vue, https://home.pearsonvue.com/Clients/Microsoft/Online-proctored.aspx)
- Cisco Exam - CCNA 200-301 (The exam is scheduled through Pearson Vue, click here for more information: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/online-exam-proctoring.html#~requirements).
Online Proctoring is not available for the following exam:
- MOS Exams Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Access (The exams can be scheduled through Certiport, click here for more information: https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/Educator-resources/Exams-from-Home/Exams-List)
Information about Testing Centers
Pearson Vue has temporarily closed its U.S.-based Pearson VUE-owned and operated Pearson Professional Centers (PPCs). Candidates can schedule their exams for appointments starting May 1st and beyond if conditions allow.
However, OnVUE exams allow you to conveniently take MCSA exams (70-740, 741, 742) from your home while being monitored by an offsite proctor. To schedule an exam click here: https://home.pearsonvue.com/Clients/Microsoft/Online-proctored.aspx
As previously announced in March, Prometric made the difficult decision to temporarily close all of its test center locations in the US and Canada. Confirm the status of your test center by visiting www.prometric.com/closures
Testing Centers are currently closed. Confirm the status of your test center by visiting the test center’s website. (College of where you would take the exam) For assistance call 800-497-8923
- All College of DuPage facilities are closed through Friday, May 15.
- Triton College is currently closed as of March 17, 2020.
- YWCA is limiting access to its sites and services until further notice.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.