Microsoft Office 2016 Word Level 2
Welcome to the second part of our Microsoft Office Word 2016 courseware. This intermediate-level course is designed to help users who are familiar with Word’s basic features take their skills to the next level. By the end of this course, users should be comfortable with using tools like styles, macros, templates, mail merge, and building blocks to automate tasks. Students will also understand how to create complex documents using tables, charts, and various types of illustrations.
About this Course
This course is broken up into lessons. Each lesson focuses on several key topics, each of which are broken down into easy-to-follow concepts. At the end of each topic, you will be given an activity to complete. At the end of each lesson, we will summarize what has been covered and provide a few review questions for you to answer. Supplemental learning for selected topics is provided in the form of Lesson Labs at the end of this book
- Lesson 1: Adding Tables
- Lesson 2: Working with Tables and Charts
- Lesson 3: Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- Lesson 4: Using Images in a Document
- Lesson 5: Working with Graphics
- Lesson 6: Controlling Text Flow
- Lesson 7: Using Mail Merge
This manual assumes that the user has completed the first level of our Microsoft Office Word 2016 courseware, or has equivalent knowledge of the following topics:
- Using the various parts of the Microsoft Word interface
- Getting help in Microsoft Word
- Creating, opening, and saving a basic document
- Applying formatting to text
- Inserting tables and graphical objects
- Controlling paragraph and page layout using the tools on the Home tab, Layout tab, and Page Setup dialog
- Proofing a document for errors
- Customizing the Microsoft Word environment
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.