Microsoft Office 2016 PowerPoint Level 2
Welcome to the second part of our Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 courseware. This version of PowerPoint incorporates some new features and connectivity options in an effort to make collaboration and production as easy as possible.
This course is intended to help all users get up to speed on many of the different features found in PowerPoint and to become familiar with its more advanced selection of features. We will cover how to change the PowerPoint environment, create customized design templates, work with SmartArt, add media and customized animations, collaborate on presentations, customize slide shows, and more.
About this Course
By the end of this course users should be comfortable with customizing the PowerPoint user interface, customizing design templates, implementing media and custom animations in a presentation, using collaboration tools, customizing slide shows in a number of different ways, as well as securing and distributing a presentation. This course is broken up into lessons. Each lesson focuses on several key topics, each of which are broken down into easy-to-follow concepts. At the end of each topic, you will be given an activity to complete. At the end of each lesson, we will summarize what has been covered and provide a few review questions for you to answer. Supplemental learning for selected topics is provided in the form of Lesson Labs at the end of this book.
Lesson 1: Adding Tables to Your Presentation
Lesson 2: Adding Charts to Your Presentation
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
Lesson 4: Working with Media and Animations
Lesson 5: Collaborating on a Presentation
Lesson 6: Customizing a Slide Show
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
This class assumes the user has completed or has an understanding of the materials covered in the first part of the Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 courseware, including:
§ Getting started with PowerPoint 2016
§ Developing a PowerPoint presentation
§ Performing advanced text editing
§ Adding graphical elements to your presentation
§ Modifying objects in your presentation
§ Adding tables and charts to your presentation
§ Preparing to deliver your presentation
Exam 77-729: Microsoft Office 2016 PowerPoint
Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills
- Attend all classes to satisfy the required education requirement.
- Review the skills measured by the77-729 certification exam
- Read MicroTrain PowerPoint 2016 Courseware, Level 1and 2 books
- Complete the classroom labs
- Watch Career Academy online training videos to reinforce and retain the knowledge presented in the classroom.
- Read GMetrix MOS Practice Tests Quick Start Guide and download GMetrix SMS client.
- Qualify for MicroTrain Exam Guarantee, within one (1) year from voucher start date, email two (2) practice exam results in the certification mode with a score of 90% or better to firstname.lastname@example.org, and sit for certification exam within 30 days.
- Read the Microsoft Certification exam policies and FAQs
- Locate a Certiport testing center near you
- Create a Certiport Account and Schedule Your Exam
- Before exam day, save time and review the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 certification exam tutorial/instructions
- Pass the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 PowerPoint exam (77-729). The certification exam must be taken within 30 days of completing the course. The 77- 729 exam is 50 minutes long and consists of 35 performance-based questions conducted in a live or simulated environment. Upon completion of the exam, you will see the overall pass/fail test results.
- Upload photocopy of certification results in your theprofessional.me account. Log in to your theprofessional.me account, click Get Certified in the navigation bar, then navigate to Exam 77-729: Microsoft Office 2016 PowerPoint and click the hyperlink next to Date, verify exam date, choose a file to upload, and record your results.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.