Microsoft Office 2016 Outlook Level 2
Welcome to the second part of our Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 courseware. Outlook is Microsoft’s powerful and easy-to-use personal information management program. This new version of Outlook incorporates some new features and connectivity options in efforts to make managing your e-mail and personal information easier than ever.
This course is intended to help all users get up to speed on the different features of Outlook and to become familiar with its more advanced selection of features. We will cover how to configure advanced message options, use advanced message management options, manage activities using tasks, edit electronic business cards, share your workspaces with others, manage Outlook data files, and more.
About this Course
By the end of this course users should be comfortable in configuring advanced message options, using advanced message management options, managing activities using tasks, editing electronic business cards, sharing your workspaces with others, managing Outlook data files, and managing e-mail security. This course is broken up into lessons. Each lesson focuses on several key topics, each of which are broken down into easy-to-follow concepts. At the end of each topic, you will be given an activity to complete. At the end of each lesson, we will summarize what has been covered and provide a few review questions for you to answer. Supplemental learning for selected topics is provided in the form of Lesson Labs at the end of this book.
Lesson 1: Configuring Advanced Message Options
Lesson 2: Advanced Message Management
Lesson 3: Advanced Calendar and Task Management
Lesson 4: Advanced Contact Management
Lesson 5: Sharing Workspaces with Others
Lesson 6: Managing Outlook Data Files
Lesson 7: Managing E-mail Security
This class assumes the user has completed or has an understanding of the materials covered in the first part of the Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 courseware, including:
§ Getting started with Outlook 2016
§ Composing messages
§ Reading and responding to messages
§ Managing your messages, calendar, and contacts
§ Working with tasks and notes
§ Customizing the Outlook environment
Exam 77-731: Microsoft Office 2016 Outlook
Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2016: Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills
- Attend all classes to satisfy the required education requirement.
- Review the skills measured by the77-731 certification exam
- Read MicroTrain Outlook 2016 Courseware, Level 1and 2 books
- Complete the classroom labs
- Watch Career Academy online training videos to reinforce and retain the knowledge presented in the classroom.
- Read GMetrix MOS Practice Tests Quick Start Guide and download GMetrix SMS client.
- Qualify for MicroTrain Exam Guarantee, within one (1) year from voucher start date, email two (2) practice exam results in the certification mode with a score of 90% or better to email@example.com, and sit for certification exam within 30 days.
- Read the Microsoft Certification exam policies and FAQs
- Locate a Certiport testing center near you
- Create a Certiport Account and Schedule Your Exam
- Before exam day, save time and review the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 certification exam tutorial/instructions
- Pass the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Outlook exam (77-731). The certification exam must be taken within 30 days of completing the course. The 77- 731 exam is 50 minutes long and consists of 35 performance-based questions conducted in a live or simulated environment. Upon completion of the exam, you will see the overall pass/fail test results.
- Upload photocopy of certification results in your theprofessional.me account. Log in to your theprofessional.me account, click Get Certified in the navigation bar, then navigate to Exam 77-731: Microsoft Office 2016 Outlook and click the hyperlink next to Date, verify exam date, choose a file to upload, and record your results.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.