Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Office 2016 Excel Level 3
Welcome to the third part of our Microsoft Office Excel 2016 courseware. This version of Excel incorporates some new features and connectivity options in efforts to make collaboration and production as easy as possible.
This course is intended to help all users get up to speed on the different aspects of Excel, including some of its more advanced features. We will cover how to automate worksheet functionality, audit worksheets, analyze data, work with multiple workbooks, export Excel data, as well as import and export XML data.
About this Course
By the end of this course, users should be comfortable with automating worksheet functionality, auditing worksheets, using a variety of different analysis tools, working effectively with multiple workbooks, exporting Excel data, as well as importing and exporting XML data to and from a workbook. This course is broken up into lessons. Each lesson focuses on several key topics, each of which are broken down into easy-to-follow concepts. At the end of each topic, you will be given an activity to complete. At the end of each lesson, we will summarize what has been covered and provide a few review questions for you to answer. Supplemental learning for selected topics is provided in the form of Lesson Labs at the end of this book.
Lesson 1: Auditing Worksheets
Lesson 2: Working with Multiple Workbooks
Lesson 3: Automating Worksheet Functionality
Lesson 4: Analyzing and Presenting Data
Lesson 5: Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, PivotCharts and Data Models
Lesson 6: Exporting Excel Data
Lesson 7: Importing and Exporting XML Data
This class assumes the user has completed or has an understanding of the materials covered in the second part of the Microsoft Office Excel 2016 courseware, including:
§ Creating advanced formulas
§ Analyzing data with logical and lookup functions
§ Organizing worksheet data with tables
§ Visualizing data with charts
§ Analyzing data with PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts
§ Inserting graphics
§ Enhancing workbooks
Exam 77-727: Microsoft Office 2016 Excel
Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- Attend all classes to satisfy the required education requirement.
- Review the skills measured by the 77-727 certification exam
- Read MicroTrain Excel 2016 Courseware, Level 1,2 and 3 books
- Complete the classroom labs
- Watch Career Academy online training videos to reinforce and retain the knowledge presented in the classroom.
- Read GMetrix MOS Practice Tests Quick Start Guide and download GMetrix SMS client.
- Qualify for MicroTrain Exam Guarantee, within one (1) year from voucher start date, email two (2) practice exam results in the certification mode with a score of 90% or better to email@example.com, and sit for certification exam within 30 days.
- Read the Microsoft Certification exam policies and FAQs
- Locate a Certiport testing center near you
- Create a Certiport Account and Schedule Your Exam
- Before exam day, save time and review the Microsoft Office Specialist exam instructions/tutorial
- Pass the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Excel exam (77-727). The certification exam must be taken within 30 days of completing the course. The 77- 727 exam is 50 minutes long and consists of 35 performance-based questions conducted in a live or simulated environment. Upon completion of the exam, you will see the overall pass/fail test results.
- Upload photocopy of certification results in your theprofessional.me account. Log in to your theprofessional.me account, click Get Certified in the navigation bar, then navigate to Exam 77-727: Microsoft Office 2016 Excel and click the hyperlink next to Date, verify exam date, choose a file to upload, and record your results.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.