Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at email@example.com.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that addresses complex business challenges. This framework, popular among successful companies such as Amazon and Boeing, focuses on improving quality, reducing errors, accelerating procedures and eliminating waste. Individuals with Lean Six Sigma Green Belts possess specialized problem-solving skills and earn salaries that range from $70K-$100K according to PayScale.com.
Microtrain provides certified instructors, in-class simulated six sigma project in healthcare using Minitab® statistical software, practice exams, and the MicroTrain Exam Pass Guarantee.
Who benefits from Lean Six Sigma training?
- Anyone looking to deliver benefits such as reduced waste, increased customer loyalty, lower costs, improved employee satisfaction, and greater profits
- Anyone who wishes to change company culture from one that merely reacts to adversity to one that anticipates problems and implements designs to avoid them
- Anyone looking to impress employers and recruiters by exhibiting the ability to analyze data, recognize problem areas and implement changes
About this Course
Attend a MicroTrain Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification training course near you. Our 4-day live instructor-led Green Belt classroom training is aligned to International Six Sigma Institute™ and includes application of Lean and Six Sigma DMAIC process through the development of simulated Six Sigma project in healthcare using Minitab® statistical software. All course materials, CSSGB™ exam voucher, practice exam, and MicroTrain Exam Pass Guarantee included in the price. Convenient Locations: Chicago, Lombard, and Deerfield
- Master the fundamental concepts and key terms of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand the benefits of adopting Lean Six Sigma within an organization and be able to make a case for doing so
- Be able to successfully implement Lean Six Sigma philosophy in future projects
- Develop a fundamental understanding of how to use Minitab® tool for statistical analysis and Companion by Minitab® for continuous improvement projects
- Be able to perform statistical analysis from various types of data using Minitab® tool
- Interpret the results from Minitab® output
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam CSSGB: Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
The Logistics of Your Exam
- The cost of the exam is an additional $100
- The exam is offered on the last day of class at an additional cost and is covered by our Exam Pass Guarantee.
|Number of Questions||50|
|Types of Questions||
|Length of Test||1 hour|
|Exam Results||Provided Immediately|
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.