Cisco CCNP - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI)
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to use the tools and systems designed to facilitate team-based collaboration whether in-office or remote.
- Gain hands-on experience in using Cisco Expressway software for secure, remote access for phones, endpoints, smartphones, tablets, video, and other communication devices to support nontraditional workspaces.
- Prepare for the 300-820 CLCEI exam
About this Course
The CLCEI - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions v1.0 course provides you with knowledge about Cisco Expressway Series solutions enabling business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads.
This course also helps you prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (300-820 CLCEI), which is part of the new CCNP Collaboration, CCIE Collaboration, and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Collaboration Core certifications.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Additional Features
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
- Securing Business-to-Business Communication
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile and Remote Access
- Integrating and Securing Mobile and Remote Access
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
Hands-On Lab Outline
- Deploy Virtualized Cisco Expressway
- Perform the Initial Cisco Expressway Series Configuration
- Register Endpoints on Cisco Expressway Series
- Call Search History and Registration
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Bandwidth Management and Registration Restrictions
- Troubleshoot Cisco Expressway Series Endpoint Registration and Local Dial Plan
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Security Features
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Connect with Cisco Expressway-C
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration (Practice Activity)
- Implement a B2B Cisco Collaboration Solution
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series (practice activity)
- Secure a B2B Cisco Collaboration Communication
- Configure MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configure MRA with Additional Application Integrations
- Prepare for Cisco Webex Teams Integration
- Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Exam 300-820 CLCEI: CCNP
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.