Cisco CCNP - Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
The ENCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You’ll also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions such as SD-Access and SD-WAN.
This course will help you:
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks
- Implement security principles within an enterprise network
- Prepare you to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exam
About this Course
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You’ll also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions such as SD-Access and SD-WAN.
This course helps you prepare to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco® Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exam
- Examining Cisco Enterprise Network Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Switching Paths
- Implementing Campus LAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topology
- Implementing Layer 2 Port Aggregation
- Understanding EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Exploring EBGP
- Implementing Network Redundancy
- Implementing NAT
- Introducing Virtualization Protocols and Techniques
- Understanding Virtual Private Networks and Interfaces
- Understanding Wireless Principles
- Examining Wireless Deployment Options
- Understanding Wireless Roaming and Location Services
- Examining Wireless AP Operation
- Understanding Wireless Client Authentication
- Troubleshooting Wireless Client Connectivity
- Introducing Multicast Protocols
- Introducing QoS
- Implementing Network Services
- Using Network Analysis Tools
- Implementing Infrastructure Security
- Implementing Secure Access Control
- Understanding Enterprise Network Security Architecture
- Exploring Automation and Assurance Using Cisco DNA Center
- Examining the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- Understanding the Working Principles of the Cisco SD-WAN Solution
- Understanding the Basics of Python Programming
- Introducing Network Programmability Protocols
- Introducing APIs in Cisco DNA Center and vManage
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam. In addition, candidates ideally should hold a CCNA certification
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing enterprise networking solutions
Exam 350-401 ENCOR: CCNP
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.