Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at email@example.com.
CCNP Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks (ISCW)
The Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks (ISCW 642-825) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP®. The ISCW 642-825 exam will certify that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to secure and expand the reach of an enterprise network to teleworkers and remote sites with a focus on securing remote access and VPN client configuration. The exam covers topics on Cisco hierarchical network model as it pertains to the WAN, teleworker configuration and access, frame mode MPLS, site-to-site IPSEC VPN, Cisco EZVPN, strategies used to mitigate network attacks, Cisco device hardening and IOS firewall features.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice. Implement EIGRP operations
- Explain the functions and operations of EIGRP (e.g., DUAL).
- Configure EIGRP routing. (e.g., Stub Routing, authentication, etc.)
- Verify or troubleshoot EIGRP routing configurations.
Implement multiarea OSPF operations
- Explain the functions and operations of multiarea OSPF.
- Configure multiarea OSPF routing. (e.g., Stub, NSSA, authentication, etc.)
- Verify or troubleshoot multiarea OSPF routing configurations.
Describe integrated IS-IS
- Describe the features and benefits of integrated IS-IS.
- Configure and verify integrated IS-IS.
Implement Cisco IOS routing features
- Describe, configure or verify route redistribution between IP routing IGPs. (e.g., route-maps, default routes, etc.)
- Describe, configure or verify route filtering (i.e., distribute-lists and passive interfaces).
- Describe and configure DHCP services (e.g., Server, Client, IP helper address, etc.).
Implement BGP for enterprise ISP connectivity
- Describe the functions and operations of BGP.
- Configure or verify BGP operation in a non-transit AS (e.g., authentication).
- Configure BGP path selection. (i.e., Local Preference, AS Path, Weight or MED attributes).
Implement multicast forwarding
- Describe IP Multicast (e.g., Layer-3 to Layer-2 mapping, IGMP, etc.).
- Describe, configure, or verify IP multicast routing (i.e., PIM Sparse-Dense Mode).
- Describe IPv6 addressing operations.
- Describe IPv6 interoperation with IPv4.
- Describe, configure or verify OSPF routing with IPv6 addressing.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.