Chicago area career training
QuickBooks is a popular accounting software developed by Intuit for small and medium-sized businesses. This course offers a hands-on approach to mastering the primary features of QuickBooks 2015. The 2016 version of Quickbooks is not significantly different from the 2015 version, so this training is also useful for anyone using Quickbooks 2016.
Who benefits from QuickBooks 2015 training?
- Any small or medium-sized business owners who wish to learn how to use QuickBooks 2015 for their accounting needs
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Set up a company
- Work with lists for the company, customers, jobs, vendors, employees, and items
- Set up and manage inventory
- Create and email product invoices and set price levels to make sales
- Create and manage invoices for services
- Process payments
- Work with bank accounts
- Enter and pay bills
WIOA Approved Training Course
200 W Adams Suite 410 Chicago, IL 60606
|05/25/201709:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|05/18/201709:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!