Chicago area career training
Microsoft SharePoint Foundations Level 1
Microsoft SharePoint Foundations Level 1 is designed for students who need to learn how to navigate and add content to a website using SharePoint. This course assumes you are familiar with personal computers and have experience using Windows 7. During this course, you'll learn how to navigate and contribute to a Team Website.
Who benefits from Microsoft SharePoint Foundations Level 1?
- Anyone who has been assigned Contribute permissions to a SharePint Foundations Team Website and needs to learn how to navigate and add content to the site
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate a SharePoint Foundation 2010 Team Website.
- Work with SharePoint Foundation lists (announcement, calendar, link, task, and contact lists).
- Use SharePoint Foundation libraries (document, picture, wiki page, asset, and form libraries).
- Communicate and share opinions with other team members by using discussion boards, surveys, and blogs.
- Change views and create personal views.
- Modify personal SharePoint user information and set notifications on content.
- SharePoint Foundation sites
- Link lists
- Task lists
- Deleting list items
- Document libraries
- Picture libraries
- Wiki pages
- Asset libraries
- Form libraries
- Discussion boards
- Blog pages
- Page views
- Personal views
Account information and notifications
- Personal and regional settings
- RSS feeds
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|04/01/2019 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!