Chicago area career training
Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010: Level 1
As organizations begin to rely on more forms of technology and media to complete tasks, software is adapting to accommodate and support these team efforts. Microsoft SharePoint synchronizes all office communications and multimedia into one place so that teams can complete projects more smoothly. This ILT Series course is rated 4.9 out of 5.0 in overall quality by ProCert Labs and teaches the core features and functions of SharePoint Designer 2010.
Who benefits from SharePoint Level 1?
- Anyone who wishes to learn basic web design
- Any web designers or solution developers who want to learn to create, customize, and manage SharePoint sites
- Any web designers or solution developers who wish to create dynamic pages using Web Parts and workflows
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use, create and edit content in a team site.
- Create and perform basic management of a team site.
- Identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint foundation 2010 team sites.
- Add and modify list items and work with list views.
- Add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Work remotely with SharePoint content.
- Customize your SharePoint environment.
After this course, students will move on to Level 2 to continue certification.
WIOA Approved Training Course
Getting Started with the SharePoint Designer Environment
- Identify SharePoint Designer Interface Components
- Get Help in SharePoint Designer
- Customize the SharePoint Designer Interface
Creating a Subsite
- Create a Blank Subsite
- Create a Page Layout
- Add Content to a Master Page
Adding Content to the Site
- Add and Format Text
- Work with Tables
- Work with Images
Formatting a Site with Cascading Style Sheets
- Create an External Style Sheet
- Create Internal Styles
- Modify External Style Sheets
Linking Web Pages
- Add Hyperlinks
- Create a Hotspot
- Create Bookmark Links
- Open a Linked Page in a New Browser Window
Adding SharePoint Components to the Site
- Add Lists and Libraries to the Site
- Add Web Parts to a Site
Automating Business Processes with Workflows
- Create a Workflow
- Modify a Workflow
Students should have taken the Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Services 3.0: Level 1 course or have an equivalent knowledge. Recommended, though not required, are the following courses: * Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Services 3.0: Level 2 * Cascading Style Sheets (Third Edition)
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|07/17/2019 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!