Chicago area career training
CCSP Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) Exam No. 642-533 The third of five modules of the CCSP track.
Microtrain offers certified instructors, in-classroom lessons and labs, and all relevant Cisco routers, firewalls and equipment.
- Basic knowledge of network support demonstrated with a valid CCNA certification or comparable experience.
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe and explain the various intrusion detection technologies and evasive techniques
- Design a Cisco IDS protection solution for small, medium, and enterprise customers
- Identify the Cisco IDS Sensor platforms and describe their features
- Install and configure a Cisco IDS Sensor including a network appliance and IDS module
- Tune and customize Cisco IDS signatures to work optimally in specific environments
- Configure a Cisco IDS Sensor to perform device management of supported blocking devices
- Describe the Cisco IDS signatures and determine the immediate threat posed to the network
- Perform maintenance operations such as signature updates, software upgrades, data archival and license updates
- Describe the Cisco IDS architecture including supporting services and configuration files
- Monitor a Cisco IDS protection solution for small and medium networks
- Manage a large scale deployment of Cisco IDS Sensors with Cisco IDS Management software
- Monitor a large scale deployment of Cisco IDS Sensors with Cisco IDS Monitoring software
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!