Chicago area career training
CCNP Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks (ISCW)
The Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks (ISCW 642-825) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP®. The ISCW 642-825 exam will certify that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to secure and expand the reach of an enterprise network to teleworkers and remote sites with a focus on securing remote access and VPN client configuration. The exam covers topics on Cisco hierarchical network model as it pertains to the WAN, teleworker configuration and access, frame mode MPLS, site-to-site IPSEC VPN, Cisco EZVPN, strategies used to mitigate network attacks, Cisco device hardening and IOS firewall features.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
Implement EIGRP operations
- Explain the functions and operations of EIGRP (e.g., DUAL).
- Configure EIGRP routing. (e.g., Stub Routing, authentication, etc.)
- Verify or troubleshoot EIGRP routing configurations.
Implement multiarea OSPF operations
- Explain the functions and operations of multiarea OSPF.
- Configure multiarea OSPF routing. (e.g., Stub, NSSA, authentication, etc.)
- Verify or troubleshoot multiarea OSPF routing configurations.
Describe integrated IS-IS
- Describe the features and benefits of integrated IS-IS.
- Configure and verify integrated IS-IS.
Implement Cisco IOS routing features
- Describe, configure or verify route redistribution between IP routing IGPs. (e.g., route-maps, default routes, etc.)
- Describe, configure or verify route filtering (i.e., distribute-lists and passive interfaces).
- Describe and configure DHCP services (e.g., Server, Client, IP helper address, etc.).
Implement BGP for enterprise ISP connectivity
- Describe the functions and operations of BGP.
- Configure or verify BGP operation in a non-transit AS (e.g., authentication).
- Configure BGP path selection. (i.e., Local Preference, AS Path, Weight or MED attributes).
Implement multicast forwarding
- Describe IP Multicast (e.g., Layer-3 to Layer-2 mapping, IGMP, etc.).
- Describe, configure, or verify IP multicast routing (i.e., PIM Sparse-Dense Mode).
- Describe IPv6 addressing operations.
- Describe IPv6 interoperation with IPv4.
- Describe, configure or verify OSPF routing with IPv6 addressing.
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!