Chicago area career training
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Organizations across the globe have adopted Agile methods to streamline efficiencies, and Scrum is the most popular of the Agile frameworks. An Agile Certified ScrumMaster® has the ability to complete large projects while rapidly adapting to changes in scope. On average, CSMs® earn salaries of $55K-$110K according to PayScale.com. This certification adds value to many other MicroTrain certifications, especially Project Management Professional training.
MicroTrain's Certified Scrum Trainer provides instructor-led classroom training and supplemental materials to make sure our students get the most out of their certification experience.
This course is taught by Bob Sarni, Certified Scrum Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobsarni/
Who benefits from CSM training?
- Any project managers looking to add an extra edge to their management abilities
- Anyone looking to improve the process of completing large tasks
- Anyone who wishes to increase their marketability by mastering the relevant Agile method
- Anyone who needs to constantly adapt to industry changes
About This Course
This 2-day course covers the principles of Agile and Scrum methods. Through a combination of robust simulations, hands-on experimentation, and high-quality instruction, students will learn the fundamentals of Scrum and how to facilitate, coach and lead an Agile project.
Included in the course fee are the certification exam cost and a 2-year membership in the Scrum Alliance organization (ScrumAlliance.org).
- Understand the values and principles of Agile
- Master the 5 Scrum values and the Scrum framework
- Understand how the Scrum framework functions within an organization
- Understand the difference between a ScrumMaster and Project Manager
- Learn how to build and guide a team according to the Scrum values
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam:Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
|Exam Code||Certified Scrum Master® (CSM)|
|Number of Questions||35|
|Passing Score||24 out of 35|
|Types of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Length of Test||No time limit on exam, but must make 2 attempts within 90 days of receiving Scrum Alliance welcome letter|
|Exam Results||Provided immediately|
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|06/02/2018 - 06/03/2018 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
|07/14/2018 - 07/15/2018 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
|08/06/2018 - 08/07/2018 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!