Tip of the Week: Say Yes to Social Networking
Can a prospective employer find you on LinkedIn? Facebook? Twitter? The answer should be a resounding YES! Today’s job search has changed and social media is the name of the game. With a growing number of companies looking to fill their vacancies by browsing social networking sites, your professional profile must showcase why you are exactly who they need to hire!
- Top 10 Social Media Do’s & Don’ts
- How to Turn Social Media Into a Job Offer
- How to Use Social Media to Boost Your Career
- Using Facebook to Find a Job
- Using LinkedIn to Find a Job
- Why is Social Media Important to Your Job Search?
- Your After-Work Behavior Can Impact Your Career
- Key Social Networking Sites for Jobseekers
- More Employers Screening Candidates via Social Media
- How Can Social Networking Sites Derail Your Job Search
- Put a Little Social Media in Your Job Search Tool Kit