Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Office 2016 Word Level 3
Welcome to the third part of our Microsoft Office Word 2016 courseware. This advanced course is designed to help power users leverage Microsoft Word to collaborate on documents and secure information. This course also covers techniques for creating complex documents, such as forms or documents that require reference pages.
About this Course
By the end of this course, students should be comfortable with using Microsoft Word’s tools to facilitate collaboration and document versioning. Students will also learn how to create reference pages and manage long documents. As well, students will learn how to create forms using Microsoft Word. By the end of this course, students should be comfortable with using Microsoft Word’s tools to facilitate collaboration and document versioning. Students will also learn how to create reference pages and manage long documents. As well, students will learn how to create forms using Microsoft Word.
- Lesson 1: Collaborating on Documents
- Lesson 2: Adding Reference Marks and Notes
- Lesson 3: Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Lesson 4: Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- Lesson 5: Securing a Document
- Lesson 6: Forms
- Lesson 7: Using Macros
This class assumes that the user has completed the first two levels of our Microsoft Office Word 2016 courseware, or has equivalent knowledge of the following topics:
- Using the various parts of the Microsoft Word interface
- Getting help in Microsoft Word
- Creating, opening, and saving a basic document
- Applying formatting to text
- Controlling text flow using the tools on the Home tab, Layout tab, and Page Setup dialog
- Customizing document format using styles and themes
- Using templates
- Inserting and modifying tables, charts, text boxes, shapes, images, videos, WordArt, and SmartArt
- Proofing a document for errors
- Customizing the Microsoft Word environment
- Performing a mail merge
- Using macros
Exam 77-725 Microsoft Office 2016 Word:
Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- Attend all classes to satisfy the required education requirement.
- Review the skills measured by the77-725 certification exam
- Read MicroTrain Word 2016 Courseware, Level 1,2 and 3 books
- Complete the classroom labs
- Watch Career Academy online training videos to reinforce and retain the knowledge presented in the classroom.
- Read GMetrix MOS Practice Tests Quick Start Guide and download GMetrix SMS client.
- Qualify for MicroTrain Exam Guarantee, within one (1) year from voucher start date, email two (2) practice exam results in the certification mode with a score of 90% or better to email@example.com, and sit for certification exam within 30 days.
- Read the Microsoft Certification exam policies and FAQs
- Locate a Certiport testing center near you
- Create a Certiport Account and Schedule Your Exam
- Before exam day, save time and review the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 certification exam tutorial/instructions
- Pass the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Word exam (77-725). The certification exam must be taken within 30 days of completing the course. The 77- 725 exam is 50 minutes long and consists of 35 performance-based questions conducted in a live or simulated environment. Upon completion of the exam, you will see the overall pass/fail test results.
- Upload photocopy of certification results in your theprofessional.me account. Log in to your theprofessional.me account, click Get Certified in the navigation bar, then navigate to Exam 77-725: Microsoft Office 2016 Word and click the hyperlink next to Date, verify exam date, choose a file to upload, and record your results.
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.