Microsoft Office 2016 Access Level 3
Welcome to Microsoft Office Access 2016 courseware. Access is Microsoft’s flagship database application that allows you to create and manage databases for all sorts of different purposes. This new version of Access incorporates a few new features and connectivity options in order to make databases more accessible to the everyday user.
This course is intended to help all users get up to speed on the different features of Access and to become familiar with its more advanced features. We will cover how to complete advanced form design tasks, add field and record validation, create and manage macros, conduct advanced database management, distribute and secure a database, and manage switchboards.
About this Course
By the end of this course, users should be comfortable working with forms, validating fields and records, creating and using macros, conducting advanced database management tasks, distributing databases, and managing switchboards. This course is divided into lessons. Each lesson focuses on several key topics, each of which outlines easy-to-follow concepts. At the end of each topic, you will be given an activity to complete. At the end of each lesson, we will summarize what has been covered and provide a few review questions. Supplemental learning for selected topics is provided in the form of Lesson Labs at the end of this book.
Lesson 1: Implementing Advanced Form Design
Lesson 2: Creating Form Validation and Macros
Lesson 3: Sharing Data Across Applications
Lesson 4: Using Advanced Database Management
Lesson 5: Distributing and Securing a Database
Lesson 6: Managing Switchboards
This class assumes that the user has completed or has an understanding of the materials covered in the first part of the Microsoft Office Access 2016 courseware, including:
§ Getting started with Access
§ Working with table data
§ Querying a database
§ Creating advanced queries
§ Generating reports and using advanced reporting tools
§ Customizing the Access environment
§ Designing a relational database
§ Joining tables
§ Organizing a database for efficiency
§ Sharing data across applications
Exam 77-730: Microsoft Office 2016 Access
Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2016: Core Database Management, Manipulation, and Query Skills
- Attend all classes to satisfy the required education requirement.
- Review the skills measured by the 77-730 certification exam
- Read MicroTrain Access 2016 Courseware, Level 1,2 and 3 books
- Complete the classroom labs
- Watch Career Academy online training videos to reinforce and retain the knowledge presented in the classroom.
- Read GMetrix MOS Practice Tests Quick Start Guide and download GMetrix SMS client.
- Qualify for MicroTrain Exam Guarantee, within one (1) year from voucher start date, email two (2) practice exam results in the certification mode with a score of 90% or better to email@example.com, and sit for certification exam within 30 days.
- Read the Microsoft Certification exam policies and FAQs
- Locate a Certiport testing center near you
- Create a Certiport Account and Schedule Your Exam
- Before exam day, save time and review the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 certification exam tutorial/instructions
- Pass the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Access exam (77-730). The certification exam must be taken within 30 days of completing the course. The 77- 730 exam is 50 minutes long and consists of 31 performance-based questions conducted in a live or simulated environment. Upon completion of the exam, you will see the overall pass/fail test results.
- Upload photocopy of certification results in your theprofessional.me account. Log in to your theprofessional.me account, click Get Certified in the navigation bar, then navigate to Exam 77-730: Microsoft Office 2016 Access and click the hyperlink next to Date, verify exam date, choose a file to upload, and record your results.
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.