Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 2
This course expands on the topics covered in Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 1, introducing more advanced image creation, editing techniques, and video features.
Who benefits from Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 2?
- Anyone who took Level 1 and wishes to further advance their Photoshop skills
- Any professional or amateur graphic designers who want to use advanced features of Photoshop skills to enhance their visual media
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe Visual Communication Using Photoshop CS6 exam
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Draw images by using raster tools such as brushes, stamps, erasers, and gradients
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as the pen, shape, and type tools
- Create special effects and streamline workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters, layer styles, smart objects, and layer comps
- Streamline your workflow with actions and batch processing
- Create videos and animate graphics within your videos
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Creating Raster Images
- Working with Vector Image Tools
- Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Automating Tasks
- Creating and Editing Video
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.