Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at email@example.com.
Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 1
Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 1 introduces the basic features of Photoshop, focusing on photography components. Students will learn how to use Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs.
Before taking this course, students should have basic Windows application skills, such as copying and pasting objects, formatting text, saving files, and so on. It is also recommended that students have some experience with digital photography and graphics working with Microsoft® Office PowerPoint®, Adobe® InDesign®, or Microsoft® Office Publisher.
Who benefits from Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 1?
- Any computer-savvy professionals who want to create and enhance graphics for marketing materials, newsletters, blogs, and websites
- Any photographers who want to work with and prepare photos for print or the web
- Anyone with an interest in graphic design or those with novice design skills
- Any professionals who want to learn and use Photoshop as a complement to other Adobe programs, such as Illustrator
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe Visual Communication Using Photoshop CS6 exam
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic components of the Photoshop workspace and Adobe Bridge
- Define image size, resolution, and color modes
- Work with selection tools and layers
- Make image enhancements and adjustments
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw
- Prepare images for print and the web
After this course, students will be prepared to move on to Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Getting Started with Photoshop
- Beginning with Image Basics
- Managing Selections and Layers
- Making Image Adjustments
- Refining Images
- Saving Images for Web and Print
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.