Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our students, visitors, staff and the community at large is our first priority. Social distancing is a must, as such Microtrain will be delivering courses using a remote live solution for all courses until further notice.
Now is the time for us to come together to support each other and tackle the challenges we are facing. Please let us know what we can do for you during this time; we’re always here to assist and help however we can.
We invite you to share your insights, ideas, and strategies with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe® InDesign® CS6 Level 1
Adobe® InDesign®CS6 offers tools to customize, style, and format professional-looking page layouts and designs. The program has all the tools necessary to format pages of uniform text, create layouts with alternate size configurations, and customize text and graphics.
Who benefits from Adobe® InDesign® CS6 Level 1?
- Anyone in charge of marketing, graphic design, or visual communications who wishes to use InDesign to create professional-looking visual media
- Anyone who has or wishes to have marketing or design responsibilities and wants to master the InDesign program
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to use the basic tools and features of InDesign for creating professional page layouts and designs
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the elements of the InDesign interface
- Create a new document
- Customize a document by using graphics, colors, and styles
- Manage page elements
- Build a table
- Prepare a document for delivery
After this course, students will be prepared to move on to Adobe® InDesign® CS6 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
Getting Started with InDesign
- Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Customize the InDesign Interface
- Use the Navigation Controls
- Set Preferences
Designing a Document
- Create a New Document
- Add Text to a Document
- Add Graphics to a Document
Customizing a Document
- Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Create and Apply Styles
Working with Page Elements
- Arrange and Align Objects
- Use Layers
- Transform and Manipulate Objects
- Thread Text Frames
- Edit Text
- Create a New Table
- Modify a Table Structure
- Format a Table
Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Resolve Errors in a Document
- Print a Document
- Package a Document
- Export Files for Printing
- Export Files for the Web
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.