Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 Level 2
This course expands on the topics covered in Adobe® Illustrator® Level 1, introducing more advanced tools, options, and effects.
Who benefits from Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 Level 2?
- Any designers, publishers, pre-press professionals, and marketing communications professionals looking to master the Illustrator® program
- Anyone who has or wishes to have design responsibilities and wants to use Illustrator to carry out design duties
- Anyone who wishes to use Illustrator® to create illustrations, logos, advertisements, or other graphic documents
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Illustrator CS6 Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Customize the Illustrator interface
- Draw complex illustrations
- Enhance artwork using painting tools
- Customize colors and swatches
- Format type
- Enhance the appearance of artwork
- Prepare a document for print output
- Prepare graphics for the web
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with basic computer functions such as creating folders, launching programs, and working with Windows. You should also have basic Windows application skills, such as copying and pasting objects, formatting text, and saving files.
Familiarity with basic design terminology, such as palettes, color modes, shapes, text, and paths is highly recommended.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Introduction to Personal Computers Using Windows 7
- Adobe® Illustrator® CS6: Part 1
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.