Chicago area career training
Microsoft Office 2013 Word Level 3
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Accept and reject different revisions within a document.
- Modify documents in outline view.
- Add bookmarks, footnotes, endnotes and cross references inside large documents.
- Create an index and table of content.
- View and create master documents.
- Modify an Excel worksheet inside of a Word document and link Excel charts.
- Create the distribution of a Forms and adding calculations.
- Convert a Word document to a web page and add hyperlinks.
- Insert AutoText entries into the document.
- Create and run a macro and edit the macro in visual basic codes.
- Modify the toolbar display, hide and remove toolbar buttons.
- Creating Tables
- Editing Tables
- Applying Basic Formatting
- Using the Quick Style Gallery
- Changing Your Styles
- Using the Styles Pane
- Doing More with Styles
Creating an Outline
- Creating Forms
- Creating Forms
- Finishing Forms
- Using Macros
- Advanced Macro Tasks
- Managing Documents
- Tracking Changes
- Working with References
Creating a Table of Contents
- Creating References within a Document
- Creating a Bibliography
- Adding an Index with a Concordance File
Working with Pictures
- Inserting Pictures
- Inserting Text Boxes
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam 77-418: Microsoft Office Word
The Logistics of Your Exam
- The cost of the exam is an additional $96
Locate a Certiport testing center near you
Create a Certiport Account and Schedule Your Exam
Review Certiport and Microsoft Exam Policies prior to taking your exam
|Number of Questions||40-60|
|Types of Questions||Performance-based live in application testing|
|Length of Test||50 minutes|
|Exam Results||Provided immediately|
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!