Chicago area career training
Microsoft Office 2013 Word Level 2
This course builds on the skills learned in Level 1, introducing more complex topics such as managing documents on your computer, working with templates, headers, and footers, and using the Mail Merge Wizard.
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Design a table, navigate and enter text in a table, and enhance its appearance through formatting.
- Create and modify custom templates.
- Apply existing Word styles, and create custom styles.
- Copy styles from one document to another.
- Enhance a table by merging table cells and sorting and calculating table data.
- Learn how to insert, manipulate, and format graphic images, including clip art, AutoShapes, and WordArt.
- Reposition objects by flipping, rotating, sizing, and moving them.
- Insert charts within the document and modify.
- Use mail merge procedures to generate a letter with large data sources and create mailing labels.
- Create mailing merge with existing data source.
After this course, students will move on to Level 3.
Managing Your Documents
- Saving Your Files
- Making Word Work Backward
- Viewing Your Files
Using Formatting Tools
- Working with Templates
- Using Bullets and Numbering
- Adding Hyperlinks
- Working with Pages
- Using Delineation Tools
Creating Headers and Footers
- Creating Basic Headers and Footers
- Using the Header and Footer Tools Design Ribbon
- Inserting Page Numbers
- Using Language Tools
- Using Research Tools
- Inserting Pre-Defined Text
- Using the Mail Merge Wizard
- Performing a Manual Mail Merge
- Using Mail Merge to Create Mailing Labels
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!