Chicago area career training
Microsoft Office 2013 Visio Professional Level 1
In this course, you'll learn fundamental skills while creating several types of diagrams using Visio Professional.
About This Course
You will create a directional map, a block diagram, a basic and a cross-functional flowchart, an organization chart, and an office layout. As you create these drawings, you will learn techniques to drag and manipulate Visio master shapes, create connections between shapes, and apply styles to shapes, text, and pages. You will generate an organization chart from imported data and edit custom properties to store additional information in your diagrams. You will learn shortcuts to enhance your productivity and use unique tools designed for each type of drawing. When you've completed the course, you will have a firm grasp of all of the skills needed to create any kind of diagram using Visio.
- Identify the various types of drawings you can create using Visio.
- Drag shapes from Visio stencils and resize, rotate, align, and transform them.
- Numbering shapes automatically and duplicating shapes quickly.
- Create a directional map.
- Quickly locate any master shape within the stencil library.
- Create an organization chart manually or generate one from a text file.
- Create a flowchart or a cross-functional flowchart.
- Apply title, borders, backgrounds, and color schemes to enhance Visio documents.
- Create an office floor plan to scale.
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|09/08/2018 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!