Chicago area career training
Microsoft Office 2013 PowerPoint Level 2
This class expands on the topics covered in Level 1, introducing more complex topics such as creating tables, incorporating multimedia, converting presentations to web pages, and more.
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a table within a PowerPoint slide.
- Format the table object and insert WordArt objects to format.
- Insert, modify, and format a chart within a slide.
- Customize slides using sound and voice narration.
- Insert slide presentation into Word document.
- Modify an embedded Excel worksheet and link chart.
- Use hyperlinks and action buttons within a presentation.
- Save and view the presentation as a web page.
- Record macros within PowerPoint and edit.
- Insert comments inside a presentation and use default options.
- Customize, hide, and move toolbars.
Adding Diagrams, Charts, and Tables
- Inserting Tables
- Editing Tables
- Formatting Tables
- Inserting Charts
- Inserting SmartArt
Adding Multimedia to a Presentation
- Inserting Video Files
- Inserting Audio Files
Slide Transitions and Animations
- Creating Slide Transitions
- Creating Basic Animations
- Creating Advanced Animations
- Using Comments
- Reviewing a Presentation
Creating Advanced Types of Shows
- Setting up Your Show
- Creating a Custom Show
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam 77-422: Microsoft Office PowerPoint
The Logistics of Your Exam
- The cost of the exam is an additional $96
Locate a Certiport testing center near you
Create a Certiport Account and Schedule Your Exam
Review Certiport and Microsoft Exam Policies prior to taking your exam
|Number of Questions||40-60|
|Types of Questions||Performance-based live in application testing|
|Length of Test||50 minutes|
|Exam Results||Provided immediately|
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!