Chicago area career training
Microsoft Office 2013 PowerPoint Level 1
This class covers different features of the interface, give a brief overview of all the tabs in the ribbon, show users how to print, cover some simple presentations, and cover the basics of formatting.
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Manipulate an existing PowerPoint presentation.
- Create a new presentation based on a template.
- Design a blank presentation selecting various slide layouts.
- Print a presentation using special print options.
- Modify a presentation using different outline views.
- Edit and delete text in the title and bulleted placeholders.
- Modify the presentation through choosing a color scheme and formatting the background.
- Change all slides using the slide master, change alignment, header, footer and objects with the slides.
- Work with drawing, sizing, moving and grouping objects.
- Present a presentation using animation, run a timed slide show and set up a custom show.
After this course, students will continue on to Level 2.
- Meeting Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Tabs and Groups
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Using Templates
- Creating a Presentation
- Editing Your Presentation
- Arranging Slides
- Basic Editing Tools
Formatting and Slide Masters
- Formatting Text, Part One
- Formatting Text, Part Two
- Working with Text Boxes
- Creating a Slide Master
- Using Placeholders
Working with Graphics
- Inserting Pictures
- Working with Drawing Tools
Printing and Viewing Your Presentation
- Using Layouts and Views
- Viewing a Slide Show
- Preparing Your Presentation
- Printing Your Presentation
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!