Chicago area career training
Microsoft Office 2013 Outlook Level 1
This course covers different features of the interface, gives a brief overview of all the tabs in the ribbon, show users how to set up an e-mail account and perform basic tasks, and covers the basics of each Outlook component.
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Address and compose a message, change the message format, check spelling and grammar, and then send the message.
- Attach a file to a message and send a message with voting buttons.
- Open a message in your inbox, reply to it and forward it to others.
- Print and delete messages.
- Add an appointment and an event to your calendar, including a recurring appointment.
- Assign a category to an appointment and print your calendar.
- Schedule a meeting with multiple participants, reply to meeting requests, and track meeting responses.
- Add a contact to the contact folder and view the contact list in different ways.
- Sort contacts, assign categories to contacts and update contact information.
- Add tasks to a task list and edit them as needed.
- Assign categories to tasks and assign tasks to contacts.
- Sort messages and find a specified message.
- Organize your mailbox by creating additional folders, moving them around and deleting them.
- Create a note and move it to your desktop, assign a category to a note, and assign a note to a contact.
After this course, students will continue onto Level 2.
- What is Microsoft Office Outlook 2013?
- What’s New in Microsoft Office Outlook 2013?
- Getting Help in Outlook
Understanding and Customizing the Outlook Interface.
- Getting Acquainted
- Using the Outlook Panes
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Tabs and Groups
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Working with E-Mail Messages
- Composing E-Mail
- Answering Mail
- Doing More with E-Mail
- Using Viewing Tools.
- Using the Drafts Folder
- Printing E-Mail Messages
Contacts and Tasks
- The Contacts Folder
- The Tasks Folder
- The Calendar
- Creating Recurring Appointments
- Scheduling Meetings
- The Journal and Notes
- The Journal Folder
- The Notes Folder
- Understanding E-Mail Accounts
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!