Chicago area career training
Microsoft Office 2013 Excel Level 3
This course is the expert level for Excel and expands on the topics covered in Levels 1 and 2. Students will learn how to use Excel’s data analysis and organization tools, consolidation tools, advanced functions, and PivotTables.
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use a variety of organizing and What-If analysis tools to manage data.
- Be comfortable with advanced tools such as PivotTable, PivotCharts, Slicer feature and PowerPivot add-on.
- Use advanced concepts such as Excel functions, AutoFill lists, and consolidating and combining data.
Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Working with SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF
- Linking, and Combining Workbooks and Worksheets.
- Consolidating Workbooks
Getting the Most from Your Data
- Using Custom AutoFill Lists
- Outlining and Grouping Data
- Exploring Scenarios
- Using Goal Seek
- Excel and Hyperlinks
- Macros from the Personal Macro Workbook
New Data Features
- Quick Analysis.
- Creating Relationships between Tables
- Getting Started with PivotTables
- Working with PivotTable Data
- New Pivot Table Features
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel
The Logistics of Your Exam
- The cost of the exam is an additional $96
Locate a Certiport testing center near you
Create a Certiport Account and Schedule Your Exam
Review Certiport and Microsoft Exam Policies prior to taking your exam
|Number of Questions||40-60|
|Types of Questions||Performance-based|
|Length of Test||50 minutes|
|Exam Results||Provided immediately|
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!