Chicago area career training
Microsoft Office 2013 Excel Level 2
This course expands on the concepts presented in Level 1 and introduces more complicated Excel functions.
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a chart inside the worksheet or on a separate chart sheet.
- Modify the chart by moving, resizing and editing items within the charts.
- Use different chart types to display information to specify requirements.
- Create advanced formulas using special conditions and use data validation.
- Arrange text in a worksheet by sorting and filtering data.
- Create advanced filter in the worksheet for more custom criteria.
- Create and work with List using total row.
- Insert Excel Worksheet into another application, link charts and work with graphic objects in the worksheet.
After this course, students will move on to Level 3 to complete Excel certification.
Advanced File Tasks
- Saving your Files
- Protecting the Current Sheet
- Creating and Using Templates
- Creating and Using Shared Workbooks
- Using File Management Tools, Part One
- Using File Management Tools, Part Two
Working with Functions and Formulas
- The Formula Auditing Buttons
- The IF Function.
- Working with Nested Functions
- The IFERROR Function
- Using the PMT Function.
- Working with Names and Ranges
- Working with Tables
- Sorting Tables
- Using AutoFilter
- Creating Subtotals
More on Data Management
- Data Validation
- Importing Data from a Text File
- Data Manipulation Tools
Adding the Finishing Touches
- Adding Text Boxes
- Adding Sparklines
- Editing Sparklines
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!