Chicago area career training
CCSP Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS)
About This Course
Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS) Exam No. 642-503 The first of five modules of the CCSP track. Course pre-requisites include basic knowledge of network support demonstrated with a valid CCNA certification or comparable experience.
Labs containing all relevant Cisco routers, firewalls and equipment **
Cisco 2500, 2600 series routers, Cisco PIX Firewalls 501, Cisco PIX Firewalls 520, Cisco IOS 12.X, Cisco PIX IOS 5.X and 6.X, Access Control Server for AAA, Syslog and TFTP server. The most current, up-to-date texts and class materials included. Basic Cisco Router Security
Advanced AAA Security for Cisco Router Networks
- Cisco Router Threat Mitigation
- Cisco IOS Firewall CBAC Configuration
- Cisco IOS Firewall Authentication Proxy Configuration
- Cisco IOS Firewall IDS Configuration
- Building Basic IPSec Using Cisco Routers
- Building Advanced IPSec VPNs Using Cisco Routers and Certificate Authorities
- Configuring Cisco Remote Access IPSec VPNs
- Managing Enterprise VPN Routers
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!