Chicago area career training
CCNA - Security
CCNA-Security Certification meets the needs of IT professionals who are responsible for network security. This certification validates skills including installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Who benefits from CCNA-Security certification?
Anyone who completed CCNA-Routing and Switching and wishes to enter the network security field
Anyone looking to acquire roles such as Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator, and Network Security Support Engineer
- Anyone looking to stay competitive and advance their career by gaining knowledge and certification
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand core security technologies.
- Develop a security infrastructure.
- Recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks.
- Mitigate security threats.
1. Exclusive - NAT and PAT
- Basics of NAT and PAT
- Configuring NAT and PAT
- Maintaining NAT and PAT
- Advanced Concepts in NAT and PAT
2. Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Network Attack Methodologies
- Operations Security
- Security Policy
- Building Cisco Self-Defending Networks
- Cryptographic Services
- Symmetric Encryption
- Cryptographic Hashes and Digital Signatures
- Asymmetric Encryption and PKI
3. Perimeter Security
- Securing Administrative Access to Cisco Routers
- Cisco SDM
- Configuring AAA on a Cisco Router Using the Local Database
- Configuring AAA on a Cisco Router to Use Cisco Secure ACS
- Implementing Secure Management and Reporting
- Locking Down the Router
4. Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Firewall Technologies
- Creating Static Packet Filters Using ACLs
- Configuring Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewall
5. Site-to-Site VPNs
- IPsec Fundamentals
- Building a Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- Configuring IPsec on a Site-to-Site VPN Using Cisco SDM
- Exclusive - IPsec over GRE
6. Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- IPS Technologies
- Configuring Cisco IOS IPS Using Cisco SDM
7. LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
- Endpoint Security
- SAN Security
- Voice Security
- Mitigating Layer 2 Attacks
Student must have completed CCNA training.
CCNA: 210-260 - Security Exam
The Logistics of Your Exam
Locate a Pearson Vue testing center near you
Create a Pearson Vue Testing Account and Schedule Your Exam
Review Cisco Certification Exam Policies and Requirements prior to taking your exam
|Number of Questions||60-70|
|Types of Questions||
|Length of Test||90 minutes|
|Exam Results||Preliminary results provided immediately|
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|05/22/2017 - 06/26/201706:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
|08/21/2017 - 09/25/201706:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
|11/13/2017 - 12/13/201706:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!