Chicago area career training
Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 2
This course expands on the topics covered in Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 1, introducing more advanced image creation, editing techniques, and video features.
Who benefits from Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 2?
- Anyone who took Level 1 and wishes to further advance their Photoshop skills
- Any professional or amateur graphic designers who want to use advanced features of Photoshop skills to enhance their visual media
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe Visual Communication Using Photoshop CS6 exam
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Draw images by using raster tools such as brushes, stamps, erasers, and gradients
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as the pen, shape, and type tools
- Create special effects and streamline workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters, layer styles, smart objects, and layer comps
- Streamline your workflow with actions and batch processing
- Create videos and animate graphics within your videos
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Creating Raster Images
- Working with Vector Image Tools
- Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Automating Tasks
- Creating and Editing Video
200 W Adams Suite 410 Chicago, IL 60606
|01/12/2018 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|02/23/2018 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!