Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 2
This course expands on the topics covered in Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 1, introducing more advanced image creation, editing techniques, and video features.
Who benefits from Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Level 2?
- Anyone who took Level 1 and wishes to further advance their Photoshop skills
- Any professional or amateur graphic designers who want to use advanced features of Photoshop skills to enhance their visual media
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe Visual Communication Using Photoshop CS6 exam
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Draw images by using raster tools such as brushes, stamps, erasers, and gradients
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as the pen, shape, and type tools
- Create special effects and streamline workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters, layer styles, smart objects, and layer comps
- Streamline your workflow with actions and batch processing
- Create videos and animate graphics within your videos
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Creating Raster Images
- Working with Vector Image Tools
- Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Automating Tasks
- Creating and Editing Video
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.