Chicago area career training
Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 Level 2
This course expands on the topics covered in Adobe® Illustrator® Level 1, introducing more advanced tools, options, and effects.
Who benefits from Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 Level 2?
- Any designers, publishers, pre-press professionals, and marketing communications professionals looking to master the Illustrator® program
- Anyone who has or wishes to have design responsibilities and wants to use Illustrator to carry out design duties
- Anyone who wishes to use Illustrator® to create illustrations, logos, advertisements, or other graphic documents
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Illustrator CS6 Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Customize the Illustrator interface
- Draw complex illustrations
- Enhance artwork using painting tools
- Customize colors and swatches
- Format type
- Enhance the appearance of artwork
- Prepare a document for print output
- Prepare graphics for the web
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with basic computer functions such as creating folders, launching programs, and working with Windows. You should also have basic Windows application skills, such as copying and pasting objects, formatting text, and saving files.
Familiarity with basic design terminology, such as palettes, color modes, shapes, text, and paths is highly recommended.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Introduction to Personal Computers Using Windows 7
- Adobe® Illustrator® CS6: Part 1
200 W Adams Suite 410 Chicago, IL 60606
|10/11/2019 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!