Chicago area career training
Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 Level 1
Adobe® Illustrator® is a sophisticated graphics application that helps create complex and attractive designs with text effects. It can be used to create logos, advertisements, and other illustrations. This course teaches students how to use Illustrator to create “drawn” graphics that integrate content from other domains such as Photoshop®.
Who benefits from Adobe® Illustrator® Level 1?
- Any designers, publishers, pre-press professionals, and marketing communications professionals looking to master the Illustrator® program
- Anyone who has or wishes to have design responsibilities and wants to use Illustrator to carry out design duties
- Anyone who wishes to use Illustrator to create illustrations, logos, advertisements, or other graphic documents
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Illustrator CS6 Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam
About This Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components and capabilities of Illustrator CS6
- Create basic shapes
- Create custom paths
- Create graphics that contain custom text
- Customize objects
- Customize basic shapes
- Prepare documents for deployment
After this course, students will be prepared to move on to Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 Level 2.
200 W Adams Suite 410 Chicago, IL 60606
|10/08/2019 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
720 E Butterfield Rd Suite 100 Lombard, IL 60148
|07/30/2019 09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
S M T W T F S
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success!
Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!